Thornton Tomasetti provides specialized engineering, safety, security and risk management services to clients around the world. We undertake projects to:
- Support decarbonization efforts and manage related risks
- Meet regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage risks from natural, accidental?and malicious events
- Manage the integrity of industrial facilities
- Optimize industrial processes
We can help you identify and manage risks using a multidisciplinary approach based on systems engineering, probabilistic risk analyses and consequence modeling. We develop and implement the state of the art in science and engineering to address problems of any complexity or scale. We apply advanced analysis techniques to enhance our full range of laboratory and field testing of systems subjected to extreme?destructive loads. We also invest in development of new technological breakthroughs that enable dramatic improvements in energy efficiency.
With a wide range of staff capabilities and experience in oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, nuclear energy and renewables, we can provide clients with solutions for new-build and existing facilities, helping to manage their engineering risks with innovative thinking and problem-solving.
Count on us for help in these areas – and more:
- Fluid?and solid mechanics
- Structural analysis
- Materials engineering
- Systems engineering
- Fire and blast modeling
- Passive fire protection and optimization
- Industrial resilience